Flame
Hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days.

Oooh so many.

I have my CBT course starting soon.  I hope through that I will be able to rewire my thinking a bit, stop overanalysing, stop catastrophising (great word), and generally like me a bit.  I am starting to get there with the whole liking me thing.  Mainly since being painfully honest with friends about how I see myself.  People are so lovely.

I plan to move house.  Not much choice in that matter as the babies won't all fit in our current place when Strawb goes into a proper cot.  B and the Dude need separating asap as they are killing each other.  I want somewhere with 3 bedrooms, that will let me decorate whenever the hell I feel like it, with a garden.  Not much to ask is it?

I would like my marriage settled.  Not necessarily back how it was, or even a traditional set up, but settled.

I have various other hopes and plans for my children, but this is about me.  So, sanity, new home, and happiness.  Not much to ask is it?
0 Responses