Flame
I have been having a great week, albeit somewhat cursed occasionally, but I am soooooooooooooooo tired.  I think I will be spending from tomorrow night onwards curled up in a small ball, desperately trying to regain some energy before Kelly comes on Saturday.

I may not get to go to Derby, but I do get Kelly coming to visit, so it isn't all bad.

The children can apparently be nice to each other if I am sat in the lounge with them, but when I leave the room for 5 mins, they are back to fighting again.  Presumably because I am daring to keep them confined to their own house for a few hours this afternoon.  I had talked about doing the candle lighting tonight, but I really don't think I have it in me :(  It sucks.  I know I have been doing more than usual lately, but surely I shouldn't be this tired?!

0 Responses